We limit the impact of our products on the environment
The environmental approach of our group is reflected by constant efforts to limit our impact on the environment by optimising both production methods and the products themselves.
To reduce the carbon footprint of our products:
- we limit transportation thanks to a multi-site implementation which brings us closer to our markets and clients
- some of our sites, such as the Cousance wood peeling facility, certified to ISO 14001 V2004, are energy self-sufficient thanks to recycling of waste
- we practise a sustainable management of waste throughout all stages of production
For more environmentally friendly packaging:
- the wood we use is from sustainably managed forests and controlled sources (PEFCTM label)
- our wooden packaging is biodegradable and industrially compostable according to EN14046 standard
- our European printing plants are FSC®-certified to enable the processing of cardboard from controlled and responsibly sourced resources
- our French printing presses are labelled Imprim’Vert® (non-toxic inks, waste management)
- we manufacture from recycled materials (plastic granulates, recycled cardboard) whenever the intended use of the packaging permits
- our cardboard and polypropylene packaging is recyclable
- our R&D department is constantly working to reduce the weight of packaging we design.