Our processes meet quality standards
Continuous improvment is at the heart of Groupe LACROIX management:
- Quality management based on ISO 9001 standard : Lacroix Emballages is ISO 9001 certified Wood Pak and IML Labels Canada too.
- Food safety based on FSSC 22.000 standard : our wood activities are FSSC 22.000 certified in Poland and our plastic activities are FSSC 22.000 certified in France, in Romania, in Vietnam, in Canada and Iowa. In North America they are IMS RATINGS certified.
- Transport control, for our all products, establishment of our production plants in our customers geographic areas, for non-stackable products, establishment of our production plants closed to our customers plants.
- Resources control, wood from sustainably managed forests and controlled sources. Our wooden products industry is PEFCTM certified. Reusing waste to produce energy for our own consumption. Our plant for wood primary transformation is ISO® 14001 certified.
- Thanks to the certification of our French and Polish printing plants and certain production plants, we can offer FSC®-certified cardboard packaging.
- Environmental impacts control, we’ve measured our carbon footprint, we realize audits about energy control, the possibility of energy salvage is a key point of our investment choices. All our waste are isolated, sorted and recycled. Our French printing plants are Imprim’Vert ® certified.
Continuous improvement of our industrial performance, continuous improvement of customer satisfaction, continuous improvement of skills are our progress main lines.