Technical packaging for cooking and presenting your ready-cooked dishesDiscover
Our range of packaging covers all catering products in terms of their cooking and their presentation. It is resistant to temperatures ranging from -30° to +200°C.
Our packaging for cooking your products:
- Glued wooden boxes,
- Thermoglued wooden trays,
- Thermoformed cardboard trays,
- Cardboard supports for cooking pizza in a traditional oven,
- Cardboard support having a susceptor (metallised PET film) to preserve the crispiness of your special products during reheating in a microwave oven: pizza, quiche, croque monsieur, etc.
- Plastic packaging suitable for pasteurisation and cooking in an autoclave.
Our packaging for presentation of ready-cooked products for reheating or fresh products:
- Plastic tubs and pots,
- Cardboard cases,
- Wooden or multi-material meal trays,
- All multi-material packaging,